You can submit multiple title additions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a standard or global collection. You can use the instructions for adding titles using a KBART file upload to create a KBART file to send to OCLC support.
1. Log into the WorldShare Community Center and select the community that best represents your enhancement request.
2. Select Enhancements
3. Review the existing list of enhancements to insure you are not creating a duplicate. If your suggestion is already there, please add your notes. Click on Detail to review a description of the enhancement.
4. At the bottom of the description, you will see the Add a Comment button.
5. If your enhancement is not there, please add it! Click on the hyperlink within "Share your idea for a future enhancement."
6. Complete the Enhancement suggestion form and select Submit at the bottom. See example of a well-crafted enhancement request for tips on filling out the form.
7. Watch the product pages, release notes and additional communications for information about the status of this suggestion.
When you provide feedback, it is helpful to include specific reasons for why you support the enhancement, even if you are repeating what the enhancement already says. If you have a user story that is particular to students, faculty or library staff that applies to the enhancement, it is a good idea to include that too. You can also include any workaround you are using that is related to the enhancement.