What is the PALNI Community?
The PALNI Community (intranet) serves as a central location for virtual PALNI discussion. All PALNI groups work together in this system to make it easier for those people who serve in multiple roles on their campus.
What you will find in the Hub:
- Discussion spaces for all PALNI groups, teams, taskforces, and functional roles
- Links to PALNI products and services
- OCLC discussions that are PALNI focused (please use the OCLC Support Center for support)
- PALNI project updates (task forces, committee work, etc)
- PALNI-wide services information such as: strategic planning, corporate information, EZProxy and graphics design services.
What you will NOT find in the Hub:
- Board documents
- OCLC documentation (found in the OCLC Support Center)
- PALNI Documents (can be found in the Google Team Drive)